Where can i download the app?
How do I collect points?
You can collect points in three ways:
- Centre Visit: every time you visit Hinkler Central your account will automatically be allocated 5 points (once per day). You must have location services enabled. If you do not receive entry points immediately, you will receive them when you make your first scan.
- Retailer purchase: every time you spend at a participating retailer, you are allocated 10 points regardless of the purchase amount. You need to scan that retailers exclusive QR code to get the points allocated to your account (make sure you ask the retailer for their code if you cannot see it displayed). You can only receive points once per day, per retailer.
- Completing tasks in the Hinkler Central Rewards App, such as completing your profile, reaching milestones, sharing your activity and referring friends to the program.
What can i use my points for?
Points are used to unlock exclusive Hinkler Central Rewards offers, redeem great prizes, and enter exclusive competitions.
Points do not have a financial value, and cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash. For full terms and conditions, please open your app and visit the ‘settings’ section in the side menu.
Where can I see my points history?
Your points balance is displayed on the ‘Home’ tab of the Hinkler Central Rewards App. You can also view them in the side menu, by tapping ‘history’.
What phones are supported?
Android devices with Android version 4.0 or later, and iPhones with either iOS7 or later. Windows phones are not compatible with the App. As technology changes, the list of supported devices will be monitored, and may change the compatibility of your device.
For optimal performance, it is recommended that the app is used on:
- Android phones except Huawei phones with Android version 5.0 or later*
- iPhone 5s, iPhone SE, iPhone 6 / 6 Plus, iPhone 6s / 6s Plus, iPhone 7 / 7 Plus, iPhone 8 / 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone Xs / Xs Max**
You must be connected to the internet for the app to work.
What happens if I get a new phone/change my phone?
Your Hinkler Central Rewards account is stored online, so changing your phone won’t impact your account. With your new phone, simply download the Hinkler Central Rewards app again, and login using Facebook or the email address you used when you created you account. All of your history and points will be viewable in your new phone.
Who can participate?
All Hinkler Central customers with a supported smart phone can download the app and join the program.
Restrictions apply for retailers and staff in the centre, see Centre Management or your manager for more details.
What happens with my data?
What if I want to close my account?
You can do this by simply deleting the app.