As we navigate COVID-19 together, here’s our commitment to you.
From 6am Monday 28 June, the following restrictions apply in Queensland:
- All indoor settings must adhere to the one person per two square metres rule, or 100% capacity with ticketed allocated seating.
- Self-service food (e.g. buffets, smorgasbords) are permitted to resume.
To support this increase in capacity limits, the use of the Check In Qld app will be expanded to include more industries and sectors from 1am Friday 9 July, including:
- Shopping centres
- Food courts
- Venues that attract large crowds, including cinemas
- Beauty and personal care services, including hair dressing, beauty therapy and nail services
- Gyms and health clubs
- Indoor and outdoor events.
We encourage you to use the QR codes available to you on your next visit to Hinkler Central.
If you’d like further details on any of the measures announced by the Queensland Government, we encourage you to visit https://www.covid19.qld.gov.au/.
Keeping you safe at Hinkler Central
Our community’s health and wellbeing is our overriding priority and we continue to maintain a range of measures to help keep you safe when you visit Hinkler Central. These include:
- Strengthening our already stringent cleaning processes, including a heightened focus on sanitising high-touch points with high-grade disinfectant, as well as increasing the number of cleaning rotations each day.
- Placement of hand sanitiser stations at key locations throughout the centre, including our main centre entrances for our entire community to access.
- Installation of signage across our Centre, reminding our community to keep 1.5 metres between themselves and others at all times, as well as the placement of Australian Government-issued information posters in our bathrooms which outline crucial information on how you can help stop the spread of COVID-19.
How you can help
While visiting Hinkler Central, we ask that you continue to play your role in keeping our community safe. This means:
- Using the QLD Check In App – We encourage you to check in at Hinkler Central, as well as any retailers you visit, next time you are at the Centre by using the Check In QLD app to scan the QR codes available to you.
- Social distancing – always keep at least 1.5 metres between yourself and others
- Exemplary personal hygiene – wash your hands regularly and use the sanitiser stations located throughout the Centre for your convenience.
- Handling illness safely – cough or sneeze into your elbow or a tissue and, most importantly, stay at home if you’re feeling unwell.
- Adhere to capacity guidelines – currently in QLD the one in two square metre rule applies. Please adhere to retailer maximum capacity numbers which are outlined at their store entrance. 90 customers are allowed in our Food Court, whilst still adhering to the 1.5 metres distance rule.
- Plan your visit – due to restricted numbers in our restaurants and beauty salons please ensure you contact individual retailers to book your visit.
- Acting with kindness – We ask for your support in ensuring Hinkler Central continues to be a place of kindness and compassion for all our customers and staff throughout this unprecedented situation.
To keep up to date with the latest announcements regarding COVID-19, including case locations, we encourage you to visit QLD Health’s website at https://www.health.qld.gov.au/.
With all that said, we remain open for business and sincerely look forward to seeing you at Hinkler Central.
|Flight Centre||Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm|
Saturday and Sunday – Closed
|QML||Monday to Friday – 8am to 4pm|
Saturday – 8:30am to 11:30am
Sunday – Closed
For individual store information please contact retailers directly or visit their website.